This video was created as part of a project for a Social Studies course in the first year of my Bachelor of Education program. The purpose of the project was to create a proposal for an initiative that you could take that would address Social Justice issues, and to create a video as if you were proposing this initiative to a principal or PTA. I chose to propose the creation of a Dungeon and Dragons Club, to address a number of issues including bullying, harassment, racism, LGBT inclusion, as well as the numerous academic and community building benefits that come with it. The only setback thatI had in this proposal was that we only had a maximum of 10 minutes to propose the idea, as well we had to fit the curricular connections to Social Studies; which didn’t allow for me to expand on the many other academic benefits that running a ‘Dnd’ club would touch upon. Either way I thought this project was a great reflection of my passions and journey as a teacher, and definitely an initiative that I would love to expand on in my future career.